April's SourcedBox features Pana's brand new strawberry & pistachio chocolate. Pana were kind enough to share this incredible recipe for orange chocolate fudge from their recipe book with us.
This soft fudge is so versatile. Perfect as an after-dinner treat, it can be also used as a layer in a raw dessert or even as an individual chocolate filling. You can make a huge range of flavours by changing the nuts and chocolate bar flavours used, but this choc-orange version is one of our favourites.
Makes: 18 pieces
Time: 20 minutes preparation, plus 2 hours setting time
Equipment: Food processor, bain-marie, 14 x 14cm brownie/cake tin, ruler
- 150g (1 cup) raw almonds (or nut of your choice)
- 45g bar of Orange Pana Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- Blend the raw almonds in a food processor on high speed until the nut butter starts to release
- Scrape down the sides occasionally to ensure even blending.
- Transfer the nut butter to a bowl, and then set aside.
- Melt the chocolate bar, coconut oil and coconut nectar together over a bain-marie.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix onto the nut butter and use a spatula to fold the mixture
together, ensuring the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the brownie tray or cake tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Using a ruler, portion the fudge into 2cm x 4cm pieces. Wrap the fudge in baking paper and keep refrigerated until serving.
Be sure to post a pic and tag us on social if you decide to make this!