January’s SourcedBoxer of the month is Siri, a student and self proclaimed foodie with a real love for healthy, wholesome and natural food.
Why did you sign up to SourcedBox?
I used to live in England, and one of my favorite things to do was to go down to my local health food store and look for new and delicious healthy snacks. Now that I don’t live there anymore, it has been one of the things that I really miss.
Are you a 'test everything out as soon as it arrives' or 'save the snacks to have through the month' kinda SourcedBox snacker?
I’m definitely more of a 'save the snacks to have through the month' kinda person. When I get the box, I always want to try everything, but I like having something to look forward to throughout the month, so I only try one or maybe two things right away.
How does SourcedBox help you to lead a happy and healthy life?
I love experimenting and finding new healthy ways to have a treat. Food is such an important part of our daily life, but there is so much information and so many diets and rules that it is easy to get lost in it all. SourcedBox is a brand that makes food and snacking so easy. I can get really hangry throughout the day if I haven’t eaten in a while, so SourcedBox has been amazing for me. Now I always have a snack on hand that I know is good for me. It makes me a lot happier, and I think the people around me are pretty happy about it too.
Which snacks from January’s box were your favourites?
- Ninas Cacao, Goji Berries, and Pistachios Popcorn: My favourite item in the box. I loved the packaging, and it tasted really delicious.
- Raw Halo Pure Mylk Chocolate: I love Raw Halo, and this bar was no different. I used it as chocolate chips in a muffin recipe, and they turned out so tasty!
- Oloves Chili And Garlic Olives: I have more recently fallen in love with olives, and this was a perfect snack when I wanted something more savory.
- Squirrel Sisters Cacao Orange Bar: Chocolate and orange is one of my favourite combinations, I shared this with my fiancé and we both loved it!
- Snact Apple And Raspberry Fruit Jerky: I brought this with me to uni, and it was the perfect pick-me-up between classes.
What has been your favourite snack in the history of your subscription?
This is so hard! I have loved so many of the SourcedBox snacks over the past year, but some of the ones that stick out in my memory are the Pretty Smart Food Co Rawcha Goji Cacao bar, the Cape Cherry Acai drink, the LoveRaw Rosehip & Lemon bar, the Dust granola, and Nina’s popcorn from this month’s box. Those were all amazing. Oh, and the entire December box was pretty fantastic as well.
If you missed out on the January box, don’t panic, you can still purchase a one-off box on the shop here. If you’d rather start receiving a box full of healthy, natural snacks every month to your home or office, you can subscribe here.
Fancy being February’s SourcedBoxer of the month? Just post on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook about your box and snacks with #SourcedBox.